HAVING FUN WITH ART SINCE 2005!
PLEASE NOTE - ALL CAMPS ARE SOLD OUT EXCEPT - PER CAMP WEEK JUNE 14TH - 18TH.
AS OF NOW WE WILL STILL HAVE SPECIAL GUIDELINES UPDATE TO OUR POLICY TO ADDRESS THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CONCERNS.
PLEASE NOTE: CAMP RELEASE FORMS ARE DUE BEFORE START OF CAMP!
We are putting these guidelines in place to make our summer camps workable in this time of COVID-19.
1. Only full week camps. We will not have day camps or half day camps. This will cut down on the amount of students coming in and out during the day and week.
2. Amount of students per camp limited to smaller group. (Hoping to increase group size as more of the community opens up.)
3. Camp drop off will be in front of the studio. Drop off is at 8:45 am to 9 am, unless you have other arrangements with Mrs. Jackie for aftercare. Don’t get out of your car. Mrs. Jackie will be outside to do sign-in from the curb. This will cut down on the interaction with other people. If you require your student to wear a mask please let us know this is your wish.
4. Camp pick up will be in front of studio. Pick up is from 3:00 pm to 3:15 pm, unless you have made arrangements with Mrs. Jackie for aftercare. Don’t get out of your car. Mrs. Jackie will deliver each student to your car. All students will be required to wash their hands before leaving the studio.
5. Student’s temperature will be taken before student enters the studio. If student’s temperature is high, student will not allowed in the camp that day.
6. Student spacing, each student will be spaced one student per 5 foot table.
7. Release form MUST be signed before first day of camp and emailed to email@example.com. No release form no camp. Please read the form as it has been updated to include special clause for COVID-19.
8. Cancellations, See dates listed below. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive your check. While this is a “summer” camp, we expect that you also understand the amount of annual work that goes into that short period of intense magic. The foundation of our off-season is a 10-month financial effort that keeps it all afloat. What this means is that it would take us time to be able to refund everyone’s full tuition with a fair amount of that tuition already expended in preparation for the summer.
9. Signing up, if you are planning to attend camp this summer but have not enrolled yet. You can sign up with the option of a full refund until May 22nd. This will give us the best opportunity to plan for programming. Your help will aid us immensely as we evaluate the summer ahead.
10. This coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
12. If a student test positive with COVID-19, camper's families will be notified as soon as possible. Close areas used by sick student until cleaning and disinfecting takes place. Once disinfected, we will notify parents and parent then can make the decision if they would like their student to return.
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING:
No handshakes or body contact.
Our Base – Daily we clean all BSAM, contact surfaces and lobby area with wand steamer.
Hand Washing Guides- wash hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizer.
FEE INCLUDES: Minimum 1:10 counselor to child ratio, plus all art supplies. Fee does not include lunches. Fridays we will offer pizza for $3.00 per student. Limited space per camp. Camp max 12 – 18 campers until we can add more students.
Camps are for 5 years old and up.
PRICE OF ART CAMPS:
Tuition: $225 or less for all 5 full days, supplies included, plus 5% discounts for siblings.
Full day: 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
EXTENDED CARE INFORMATION:
Extended care is also available before and after camp hours for an additional fee.
Extended care is $5.00 per hour until 5 p.m. per student.
Extended care mornings: 8 to 9 am at $5 per hour per student.
Extended care afternoons: 3:00 to 5:00 pm at $5 per hour per student.
No later pick-ups or early drop offs please!
7 weeks of camps, starting June 21st to August 6th.
For each full Summer Camp session beyond the first one week purchased by the same household, 5% OFF code: discount2 may be deducted from the Camp price.
This discount applies to siblings. Discounts must be taken at time of registration and all sessions must be purchased at the same time.
Registration deadline is at noon on the Monday of the previous week for each week of camp or call to see if we have remaining room.
Registration is complete only with payment in full, signed registration and release of liability form due June 1st, and classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Classes fill quickly; registering early is strongly advised for the best class selection.
List any medical conditions and/or allergies on registration form.
May 22nd: Receive a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee per session/week cancelled.
May 23rd - May 30th: Receive 50% refund, minus a $25 processing fee per session/week cancelled.
After May 31st: No refund
We will send out email confirmations of summer camp as soon as payment is received and approximately a week prior to the camp start date to those families that provide an email address.
SCHEDULE PER DAY - STUDENTS WILL BE INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER
9:00 am to 10:30 am art time
10:30 to 10:45 am break - snack time
10:45 am to 11:45 am art time
11:45 am to 12:30 pm lunch with movie plus free time
12:30 pm to 1:00pm game time
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm art time
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm Free time and remainder of movie
3 pm pick up
Have your child wear old play clothes. There is always the possibility of stains when working with art! Send your child with shoes that will remain securely on their feet while running.
Parent/guardian agrees that pictures taken during program hours may be used for future promotional purposes. No last names will be used.
We are happy to provide additional information or answer any questions you may have about Summer Art Camp. Email Jackie@bsamllc.com or 561-277-9181.
PRE-CAMP - JUNE 14TH TO 18TH ALL ABOUT WILD ANIMALS ART CAMP
We will be learning about wild animals while we enjoy completing some great art too!
We will be doing a different region each day, the Arctic, Africa, South Florida, the Amazon and Australia.
Puppets, 3D sculptures, card board animal faces and much more.
What do Wallace and Gromit, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and James and the Giant Peach all have in common? They’re claymation characters who have captivated the world with the magical realities they bring to life! Tap into the incredible practice of stop-motion film production and learn the technique from the ground up. Tap into the incredible practice of stop-motion film production and learn the technique from the ground up. Claymation Art Camp contains everything students need to create individual movies scene.
The Secret Life of Pets Art Camp will have animal adventures with our pets! Whether you have pets at home or not, we can still be inspired by our lovely domesticated animals such as cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea-pigs, goldfish, chickens, hamsters, and perhaps some more unusual characters… Get a week of pet activities for your kids all with their pet in mind. We will be doing collages, pet paintings, pet rocks, cute door handers, pet puppets and more.
CIRCUS ART FUN!
NO SCARY CLOWNS HERE!
This art camp will be packed full with Circus FUN Activities! All the thrills of seeing animals and people all dressed up in great costumes to give us the BEST SHOW ON EARTH. We will have clown face painting , balloon art, tons of circus art, and circus shadow puppets & real performances from the students.
HARRY POTTER, we have a timeless love for all the books and movies. We will have new art projects plus a few that everyone's love making too! Of course we have to paint your own custom Harry Potter shoes. New projects will be painting glass jars, making house colors ties, brooms and much more!
Explore all your imaginary places that represent the strange and magical. Meet mythological creatures and learn how surrealist you can be when you are inspired by your dreams. Create your own strange and imaginary place using painting, collage, and sculpture.
Lights, camera, action. Line up along the red carpet and watch as all of your favorite movie characters strut their stuff in art form. While we can’t introduce your kiddo to Buzz Lightyear, we can offer you some pretty awesome movie-inspired art. Admit one to the I LOVE MOVIES art camp! We all love Trolls, Mickey, Angry Birds and many more. Art projects will focus on the love of these kinds of movies.
Fantastic Shark Art FUN. Learn about the deadliest sharks in the ocean! This camp is for shark lovers! We teach all kinds of art, including painting wooden sharks, seascapes, hat painting, shark art and more!