HAVING FUN WITH ART!
CAMP WILL BE OPEN
CAMP INFORMATION UPDATED APRIL 27, 2020
SPECIAL GUIDELINES UPDATE TO OUR POLICY TO ADDRESS THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CONCERNS.
PLEASE NOTE: CAMP RELEASE FORMS ARE DUE BY JUNE 1st!
We are putting these guidelines in place to make our summer camps workable in this time of COVID-19.
1. Only full week camps. We will not have day camps or half day camps. This will cut down on the amount of students coming in and out during the day and week.
2. Amount of students per camp limited to smaller group. (Hoping to increase group size as more of the community opens up.)
3. Camp drop off will be in front of the studio. Drop off is at 8:45 am to 9 am, unless you have other arrangements with Mrs. Jackie for aftercare. Don’t get out of your car. Mrs. Jackie will be outside to do sign-in from the curb. This will cut down on the interaction with other people. If you require your student to wear a mask please let us know this is your wish.
4. Camp pick up will be in front of studio. Pick up is from 3 pm to 3:15 pm, unless you have made arrangements with Mrs. Jackie for aftercare. Don’t get out of your car. Mrs. Jackie will deliver each student to your car. All students will be required to wash their hands before leaving the studio.
5. Student’s temperature will be taken before student enters the studio. If student’s temperature is high, student will not allowed in the camp that day.
6. Student spacing, each student will be spaced one student per 5 foot table.
7. Release form MUST be signed before first day of camp and emailed to email@example.com. No release form no camp. Please read the form as it has been updated to include special clause for COVID-19.
8. Cancellations, we do respect whatever decision is best for your family. Accordingly, we will continue to honor our cancellation policy but with one change. We have extended our upcoming cancellation date to May 22nd. If you decide to cancel your pre-paid camp registration fee before May 22nd please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive your check. While this is a “summer” camp, we expect that you also understand the amount of annual work that goes into that short period of intense magic. The foundation of our off-season is a 10-month financial effort that keeps it all afloat. What this means is that it would take us time to be able to refund everyone’s full tuition with a fair amount of that tuition already expended in preparation for the summer.
9. Signing up, if you are planning to attend camp this summer but have not enrolled yet. You can sign up with the option of a full refund until May 22nd. This will give us the best opportunity to plan for programming. Your help will aid us immensely as we evaluate the summer ahead.
10. We are very appreciative of those of you who have preemptively offered to donate your 2020 tuition to offset operating costs or roll your tuition over for a credit for future classes or camps. We are incredibly grateful for your desire to help ensure a viable, healthy BSAM looking forward.
11. This coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
12. If a student test positive with COVID-19, camper's families will be notified as soon as possible. Close areas used by sick student until cleaning and disinfecting takes place. Once disinfected, we will notify parents and parent then can make the decision if they would like their student to return.
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING:
No handshakes or body contact.
Our Base–Daily we clean all BSAM, contact surfaces and lobby area with wand steamer.
Hand Washing Guides- wash hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizer.
FEE INCLUDES: Minimum 1:10 counselor to child ratio, plus all art supplies. Fee does not include lunches. Fridays we will offer pizza for $3.00 per student. Limited space per camp. Camp max 12 – 18 campers until we can add more students.
Camps are for 5 years old and up.
PRICE OF ART CAMPS:
Tuition: $225 or less for all 5 full days, supplies included, plus 5% discounts for siblings.
Full day: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday - Friday
EXTENDED CARE INFORMATION:
Extended care is also available before and after camp hours for an additional fee.
Extended care is $5.00 per hour until 5 p.m. per student.
Extended care mornings: 8 to 9 am at $5 per hour per student.
Extended care afternoons: 3 to 5 pm at $5 per hour per student.
No later pick-ups or early drop offs please!
10 weeks of camps, starting June 1st to August 7th.
For each full Summer Camp session beyond the first one week purchased by the same household, 5% OFF code: discount2 may be deducted from the Camp price.
This discount applies to siblings. Discounts must be taken at time of registration and all sessions must be purchased at the same time.
Registration deadline is at noon on the Monday of the previous week for each week of camp or call to see if we have remaining room.
Registration is complete only with payment in full, signed registration and release of liability form due June 1st, and classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Classes fill quickly; registering early is strongly advised for the best class selection.
List any medical conditions and/or allergies on registration form.
May 22nd: Receive a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee per session/week cancelled.
May 23rd - May 30th: Receive 50% refund, minus a $25 processing fee per session/week cancelled.
After May 31st: No refund
We will send out email confirmations of summer camp as soon as payment is received and approximately a week prior to the camp start date to those families that provide an email address.
SCHEDULE PER DAY - STUDENTS WILL BE INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER
9:00 am to 10:30 am art time
10:30 to 10:45 am break - snack time
10:45 am to 11:45 am art time
11:45 am to 12:30 pm lunch with movie plus free time
12:30 pm to 1:00pm game time
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm art time
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm Free time and remainder of movie
3 pm pick up
Have your child wear play clothes. There is always the possibility of stains when working with art! Send your child with shoes that will remain securely on their feet while running.
Parent/guardian agrees that pictures taken during program hours may be used for future promotional purposes. No last names will be used.
We are happy to provide additional information or answer any questions you may have about Summer Art Camp. Email Jackie@bsamllc.com or 561-277-9181.
Enter the magical world of myth and create your own imaginary realm. Learn about mythical creatures and create your own amazing artworks inspired by fantastical creatures we all love! Our Mythical Creatures camp will feature unicorns, fairies pot, garden signs, light up projects, and more!
SOLD OUT - Shark and sea life art including projects about fish, whales, sharks, starfish, the beach, and more! Students will get to build their shark beast with clay and moving parts. Along with custom baseball hats to paint their favorite sea creature, beach sign, fish string art, interactive shark attack and more sea life action!
Seems like everyone's talking about the importance of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics) these days. Encouraging kids to study and experiment with their art supplies. We want our kids to be creative and adaptive problem solvers. We will have great time with our Scientific Explorer 12 days of Discovery kits, fizzy paint, ScooterBots and balloon car races.
Monster Camp isn't scary at all!
We will learn to create monsters using a variety of media, from fabric to paper to paint.
We will play games, work on a collaborative art project, make our own monsters, paintings and much more.